Well, we all need something to look forward to right?! So I am putting together this list of best places to travel after quarantine. Some of these bucket list places include national parks and do check for travel restrictions for your country and follow the social distancing when it is required. The travel industry has been hit hard this year and let’s hope next year our future trip will get better.
Best places to travel after quarantine
Curacao is an island country in the Caribbean which is one of the sought-after vacation destinations on the continent but a hidden gem for those who were not aware of it and a country that will make you want to stay forever in the Caribbean. Situated approx 37 miles (60 km) north of the coast of Venezuela, South America, and filled with beautiful Dutch-Caribbean architecture, hidden beaches, and spectacular snorkeling and diving paradise, it is becoming travelers’ favorite!
Since Barbados introduced a one-year digital visa, this country has been digital nomads’ top of the list to go-to. Barbados is an island ripe with history, significantly influenced by the many years during which it was under the colonial rule of the British Government. Fast forward to 2020, it has been a free country for a while and home to Rihana and beautiful blue water. It is a paradise for digital nomads and those alike. Here are two articles to help you inspire.
Taipei is the capital city of Taiwan and Asia’s 2nd richest city per capita. It is also home to the world’s 5th tallest building Taipei 101. Something you may not know is this beautiful country is commonly known as “Taiwan” but officially it is actually called the Republic of China. And interestingly there is New Taipei City and Taipei city and before you get confused let me break it down for you.
New Taipei City is outside of Taipei and the cost of living there is cheaper than in central Taipei. However, due to the extensive subway lines that cover this region; it is not difficult to travel between these cities and locals regularly commute between the two for work. You are also closer to the mountains if you stay around New Taipei city.
Singapore is a modern city with the headquarters of many Multinational Companies, rich culture, long-standing history, delicious food, and picture-perfect setting of the background contrast between the old temples and the new modern buildings. One of the Asian country with architecture and skyscrapers that are better designed and impressive.
In the Southern Hemisphere, Australia is one of the best places to travel after quarantine. Compared to the situation in other countries, I feel safer here and would recommend it to anyone who is planning to visit or live in post covid. The overall weather is great, food is plentiful, you may even find cuisine from almost every nationality and thousands of stunningly beautiful places waiting for you to visit. Needless to day tons of space and isolation!
I have written extensively for Australia, for every 6 states and 2 territories which you can find here.
Do you know Australia is as big as the whole of Europe?
Last but not least, our neighboring country New Zealand is one of the best places to travel after quarantine. From the gorgeous landscape to the never-ending beautiful views, and warm people and hospitality, New Zealand has it all.
I would also like to recommend South Arica, Costa Rica, and New York, United States but it may be too soon for that. That being said, I will update this post with new countries if and when their current situation improves.
Let me know in the comments:
- your thoughts and questions on the best places to travel after quarantine
- Check out all the beautiful hidden places in Nepal
- 99% of readers found must see on the east coast of Australia helpful
- All the travel tips to Sydney here -> Australia travel guide
- Solo travel guide to Brisbane (Gold coast and Insta worthy places included!
- A quick guide to camping in Philip Island, Australia
- Pros and Cons of living in Australia as a digital nomad
- Exploring Adelaide the best way is a must-read
- Best Australia travel guide to Uluru trip
- Attractions in Perth, Western Australia
- Here I blog about the Melbourne attractions
- Next trip idea-> Tasmania solo travel guide
- Sydney itinerary 5 days here.
- Read about dinner cruise Sydney
- Hanoi itinerary for 7 days in Vietnam
- Here are the 11 best bars in Hanoi you don’t want to miss
- Don’t miss the 10 must see instagrammable cafes in Hanoi
- Heading to Japan soon? Here’s Japan 3 week itinerary
- All the instagrammable places in Barbados here.
- Looking for a place to work also? I got you. Here is the list of best coworking space in Barbados
- Check out the most instagrammable places in Barcelona
- Solo travel to Porto, Portugal
- Solo trip to Helsinki, Finland
- Check out what to do in Prague in September
- Bruges in December travel guide for first-timers
- Is Greece your next destination? Check out 14 days Greece itinerary
- 5 most beautiful cities in Morocco
- One month in Italy guide is here
- How about a weekend in Berlin?
- Arizona solo travel tips for first-timers
- Solo travel guide to Copenhagen Denmark
- Wondering what to see in Sofia in one day?
- Interested in 10 hidden beaches and bays in Sydney?
- Solo female travel to Andorra
- Thinking about solo travel to Oslo, Norway?
- 99% of readers found must see on the east coast of Australia helpful.
- Sydney itinerary 5 days is here.
- Check out Japan 3 week itinerary
- Here are the 11 best bars in Hanoi you don’t want to miss
- 5 days Switzerland itinerary is here
- If you need to book accommodations for your next travels, open a new Airbnb account with my link and use this $90 Airbnb discount for your first booking.
- Alternatively, you can check hotel prices and book it through trusted Agoda, or Booking.com
- If you like this article, follow my adventures on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest, but most importantly sign up to my email list to keep up with updates and travel tips!