– The only people who fear death are those with regrets –
What is the bucket list blog you asked?
In simple terms, the bucket list is a list of things as in experiences or achievements you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
I thought it is cool to have one. So, here’s my bucket list. It is not in any order though and yes am proud to say I have crossed off many of my bucket list items but I still have a long way to go! If anything, it will serve me as a reminder of what I set out to do, see, experience, and achieve before I die. I will update my list as I achieve them.
- Travel all 7 continents ( 6 down, 1 to go )
- Travel to all 195 countries in the world (60 right now)
- Travel to Antarctica, and take photos with lots of Penguins and giant shapes of ice!
- Travel to Chile, Patagonia, and See Mount Roraima
Travel to Peru and see the Andes in South America Trek to Mount Everest BC(Done March 2017)
- Be fluent in my fourth language (ongoing)
Bungee Jump(Done Nov 2017-NZ) See fireflies(Done 2014)
- Fly first class
Pat a rat(Done Chatswood Sydney 2015) Skydive 15000 feet(Done Sydney 2012) Live as an ex-pat in different countries( 8 countries Done 2015-2019) Go on the hot air balloon(Done twice in 2018)
- See Northern lights to my heart’s content
Pat a tiger(Done Thailand 2014)
- Build a school in Nepal (ongoing project)
Learn how to ride a bicycle(Done Laos 2016) Solo travel where I don’t know a single soul(Done since 2014) Spend New Year’s Eve at the beach(Done – Thailand 2014) Experience island life(Done Kotao 2014) Stay in a five-star hotel during one of my travels(Done Thailand/Vietnam 2018) Travel to the(Done Morocco 2015) Sahara desert Travel Canada(Done 2016)
- Travel Scotland
Hike on top of waterfalls(Done Vietnam 2016)
- Go to Musha Cay
Travel all Scandinavian countries(Done 2015)
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania
- Meet Ajahn Brahm in WA
- Check out blue glittering waves in the Maldives
- Laucala Island or Neckar Island
Travel to Santorini and islands(Done Eu trip ver 2.0 summer of 2019) Stargazing(Done 2015)
- Public Speaking
Visit Sand dunes(Done Anna Bay 2011 and a few others since then)
- Experience proper diving (I’ve done it once before but it was only for a picture. I am NOT comfortable underwater so, putting this here again as a challenge to myself
Solo travel Europe(Done EU trip ver 1.0 2015)
- Learn how to snowboard
Traveled to all the southeast Asian countries(Done 2016-2019)
- Go to Lake Hillier, Australia
Go Parasailing(Done Manly, NSW 2013)
- Sail out into the sea for a week
- Drive a manual car
Trek Annapurna Region(Done 2017) Take my mom on a travel break somewhere nice(Done 2013/ongoing)
- Go on a month-long road trip in a camper van/ RV
- Travel to St. Barts
Shave my head(Done – 2009 image in FB if you want)
- Holiday at St. Barthelemy
- See Enchanted Well, Brazil
- Check out Turquoise Ice, Lake Baikal, Russia
Go see The Kuang Si Falls waterfalls(Done 2016) Teach English for a job(Done 2015/16)
- Visit space!
- Experience living in a treehouse
If you like this bucket list blog article, follow my adventures on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest, but most importantly sign up to my E-mail list to keep up with updates and travel posts!