So November 2020 has been mostly about exploring my new backyard taking day trips from Melbourne. Although the first week I was busy with writing and planning the rest of the month’s trip. I have updated the most instagram worthy places in Melbourne and the secret Melbourne walks articles.
Second week we managed to visit Melbourne Luna Park, St Kilda Beach and Geelong in regional Victoria. I also got to work on reviewing and producing content for my new bed base and mattress from Ecosa, Soulara (use SHERCHAND30 for 30% off the code expires next jan) and Kolrex.
What to do in Geelong article is out.
Third week we went to check out the Brighton beach, Melbourne’s famous laneways, Carlton Gardens, Queen Victoria Market (where we buy fresh veggies now) and some good cafes. Then wrapped up the month with visit to another regional town called Bendigo! (new article coming soon on these) Subscribe to find out when it’s out.
We are still getting used to the new city, neighbourhood and people. And although I would have liked to pack my bags and head to the mountains for few days, time wasn’t right just yet. But I am looking forward to doing just that in December. Can’t wait to share all the exciting trips that’s coming with you all.
Here are some blog posts to help you
- Melbourne travel guide for first timers is here.
- Best things to do in Geelong, Victoria
- One day Yarra valley itinerary coming next.
- Most Instagram worthy places in Melbourne
- Weekend getaway? Check out things to do in Ballarat
- Master Sydney travel guide
- Solo travel guide to Brisbane (Gold coast and Insta worthy places included!
- Exploring Adelaide the best way is a must-read
- Important travel tips for Uluru trip
- Perth solo itinerary
- Top 5 must do in Darwin, Australia
- How about a solo itinerary to Canberra– Australia’s capital city?
- Going to Vietnam after Australia? Check out the 7 days Hanoi travel guide.
- Up to $90 Airbnb discount for your first Airbnb booking.
- Alternatively, you can check hotel prices and book it through trusted Agoda, or Booking.com
- For flights, I use the most trusted sites such as Skyscanner or Momodo.
- I have detailed travel resources right here. Save money, learn what and how.
- Come say hi @ Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest, but most importantly sign up to my e-mail list to keep up with updates and travel posts!