Today I am going to share the most instagrammable places in Barbados. As we know Barbados recently released a one year digital visa and I have a feeling a lot of digital nomads and alike will be traveling there soon. So I’ve put together this resource for you. Hope it helps during your time there.
Most Instagrammable places in Barbados
- Most Instagrammable places in Barbados
- 1. Rihanna Drive Bridgetown
- 2. Bottom Bay
- 3. Cove Bay
- 4. North Point
- 5. Speightstown
- 6. Barbados Oistins
- 7. Historic Bridgetown
- 8. Cattlewash
- 9. Browne’s Beach
- 10. Silver Sands Beach
- 11. Bathsheba
- 12. The West Coast of Barbados
- 13. The Animal Flower Cave
- 14. Cherry Tree Hill
- 15. Crane Beach
- 16. Bath Beach
- 17. Martin’s Bay
- 18. Mount Hillaby
- 19. Hunte’s Gardens
- 20. On or In the Caribbean Sea
- 21. The Bridge of Tides
- 22. Almond Beach Resort
- 23. Mullins Beach
- 25. Carlisle Bay
- Let me know in the comments:
1. Rihanna Drive Bridgetown
Barbados is home to famous music icon Rihanna and there is no way, you would not want to visit where she was born! Lucky the place looks bright, and nice and clean perfect pop of colour for instagram.
2. Bottom Bay
3. Cove Bay
4. North Point
6. Barbados Oistins
Check out the fishing village of Oistins where the traditional fishing boats bring home the day’s catch and an array of picturesque rum and street food shacks.
7. Historic Bridgetown
9. Browne’s Beach
10. Silver Sands Beach
12. The West Coast of Barbados
13. The Animal Flower Cave
14. Cherry Tree Hill
15. Crane Beach
16. Bath Beach
17. Martin’s Bay
18. Mount Hillaby
19. Hunte’s Gardens
20. On or In the Caribbean Sea
21. The Bridge of Tides
22. Almond Beach Resort
23. Mullins Beach
24. University of the West Indies
This is a hidden gem in Barbados, located on a hill. Head to the back gate that grants an unspoiled view of the west and south-west coast. Among the many landmarks that can be seen are the Bridgetown Port and the Kensington Oval cricket stadium, all with a border of matchless blue waters and a rainbow of quaint little houses dotting the land.
25. Carlisle Bay
Besides these 25 Instagrammable places in Barbados, also check out the underwater shipwreck if you are into diving and Palm Tree Lined Dirt Track by Morgan Lewis for that picture-perfect palm shot.
Let me know in the comments:
- If you have any questions about the most instagrammable places in Barbados
- Looking for a place to work also? I got you. Here is the list of best coworking space in Barbados
- Check out the most instagrammable places in Barcelona
- Solo travel to Porto, Portugal
- Solo trip to Helsinki, Finland
- Check out what to do in Prague in September
- Bruges in December travel guide for first-timers
- Is Greece your next destination? Check out 14 days Greece itinerary
- 5 most beautiful cities in Morocco
- One month in Italy guide is here
- How about a weekend in Berlin?
- Arizona solo travel tips for first-timers
- Solo travel guide to Copenhagen Denmark
- Wondering what to see in Sofia in one day?
- Interested in 10 hidden beaches and bays in Sydney?
- Solo female travel to Andorra
- Thinking about solo travel to Oslo, Norway?
- 99% of readers found must see on the east coast of Australia helpful.
- Sydney itinerary 5 days is here.
- Check out Japan 3 week itinerary
- Here are the 11 best bars in Hanoi you don’t want to miss
- 5 days Switzerland itinerary is here
- Check out all the Australia travel guide (Everything you need to know about traveling to Sydney is here)
- Solo travel guide to Brisbane (Gold coast and Insta worthy places included!
- Exploring Adelaide the best way is a must-read
- Best Australia travel guide to Uluru trip
- Attractions in Perth, Western Australia
- Here I blog about the Melbourne attractions
- If you need to book accommodations for your next travels, open a new Airbnb account with my link and use this $76 Airbnb discount for your first booking.
- Alternatively, you can check hotel prices and book it through trusted Agoda, or Booking.com
- If you like this article, follow my adventures on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest, but most importantly sign up to my email list to keep up with updates and travel tips!