This post is sponsored by Wellmune® through Kitchen PLAY.
As you know apart from traveling the world, another thing I am passionate about is health and fitness. So, in this article today I am sharing how you can support your
immune system with Wellmune® yeast beta glucans. In Australia, people are beginning to learn about yeast beta glucans to support immune health, but there is a
lot of misinformation to wade through.
With this article, I hope to combat confusion and educate you on what are Wellmune’s benefits, what are yeast beta glucans, and more. If you are looking for
immune health benefits and to build your overall physical health, continue reading.
So first, why is it important to build up your immune system?
Without a good immune system, it will be difficult for your body to defend against infections and other harmful invaders. Without it, you would constantly get sick from bacteria or viruses.
Your immune system has a vital role and is made up of special cells, tissues, and organs that work together to protect you from harmful substances, germs, and cell
changes that could make you ill.
How do we support our immune system?
In our daily lives, we normally strengthen our immune through
- Maintaining a healthy nutritious diet
- Exercising regularly
- Staying hydrated
- Getting 5-8 hours of sleep every night
- Minimizing stress
- Not smoking
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- If you drink alcohol, drinking only in moderation
- Limiting added sugars and,
- Using adequate supplements
All the above points are quite common, and I am positive you all are aware of them. The highlight here is that as you become aware of the next level of wellness practice, it’s normal to add in supplements, foods, and beverages that contain yeast beta glucans.
What is yeast beta glucan you asked?
Yeast beta glucans are an important element for immune health and are what helps in your overall good health consistency. They can be found in baker’s
yeast. However, not all beta glucans are effective in supporting immune health.
Human clinical research supports the immune-modulating properties of baker’s yeast beta glucans, but not even all baker’s yeast beta glucans are the same.
Incorporating yeast beta glucans into your daily wellness regimen is a specific, proven way to help improve your immune health beyond getting enough sleep,
exercising, and eating healthy. Yeast beta glucans are found in nature, and Wellmune is backed by science.
Now, what is Wellmune yeast beta glucans?
It is “the best in class” yeast beta glucan aka immune health ingredient. An ingredient used by food, beverage, and supplement makers to create products with
immune health benefits for people of all ages. Wellmune can be found in products all over the world and is naturally gluten-free, non-allergenic, highly purified non- GMO. When you add Wellmune to your daily wellness regimen, there are many benefits but below are 5 key points worth mentioning.
Wellmune beta glucan benefits:
- Clinical research shows it supports and promotes immune health
- Clinical research also shows it reduces the incidents of the upper respiratory tract
infections and the incidents of colds
- Helps to maintain consistent wellness practices
- Adding Wellmune yeast beta glucans to your wellness routine is an easy, specific,
and proactive step to help support immune system health, beyond a generally
healthy lifestyle of 8 hours of sleep, exercise, healthy eating, etc. It can be found in
products people use daily (supplements, foods, and beverages).
Wellmune activates billions of immune cells, which are part of the body’s natural defence, to respond more effectively without stimulating the immune system. Wellmune can help keep your immune system at a heightened awareness so it’s ready to go to work more efficiently. Watch how Wellmune works.
It is the scientifically backed superior choice of yeast beta glucans available because it is the only yeast beta glucan backed by over a dozen published, peer-reviewed
clinical studies that demonstrate its efficacy and safety.
Research validates Wellmune’s unique ability to help strengthen general immune health. You can find the studies linked on their landing page.
Below is the list of products Wellmune can be found in:
- Whole Earth and sea |7 mushroom Super Blend
- ScimeraMD | ImmuneMD – Orange
- Clarity Kids Immune Support (Elderberry, Vitamin C, Probiotics Zinc for Kids) Chewable
- Force Factor Immunity, Immune Support Supplement for Men & Women
- Immune Health Basics
- Immune Health Basics – Children’s Chewable
- Frontline Health & Wellness – Immunity
- Wellmune (reviveactive.com)
- Defence Multivitamin Shots | MYPROTEINTM
- FGS Immunity Super Shot (60ml) – 12 pack – For Goodness Shakes
Let me know in the comments –
- if you have learned or have any questions about Wellmune beta glucan
- 99% of readers found must see on the east coast of Australia helpful.
- Sydney itinerary 5 days is here.
- Interested in 10 hidden beaches and bays in Sydney?
- Check out all the Australia travel guide
- Solo travel guide to Brisbane (Gold coast and Insta worthy places included!
- Exploring Adelaide the best way is a must-read
- Best Australia travel guide to Uluru trip
- Attractions in Perth, Western Australia
- Here I blog about the Melbourne attractions
- Most instagrammable places in Barbados
- Solo travel to Porto, Portugal
- Solo trip to Helsinki, Finland
- Check out what to do in Prague in September
- Bruges in December travel guide for first-timers
- Is Greece your next destination? Check out 14 days Greece itinerary
- 5 most beautiful cities in Morocco
- One month in Italy guide is here
- How about a weekend in Berlin?
- Arizona solo travel tips for first-timers
- Solo travel guide to Copenhagen Denmark
- Wondering what to see in Sofia in one day?
- Solo female travel to Andorra
- Thinking about solo travel to Oslo, Norway?
- Check out Japan 3 week itinerary
- Here are the 11 best bars in Hanoi you don’t want to miss
- 5 days Switzerland itinerary is here
- Check hotel prices and book it through trusted Agoda, or Booking.com
- If you like this article, follow my adventures on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest, but most importantly sign up to my email list to keep up with updates and travel tips!